To the husband who took his pregnant wife’s whole bag of sweet onion veggie straws this morning!
"I did not believe because I could not see…
Though you came to me in the night…
When the dawn seemed forever lost
You showed me your love in the light of the stars…” Loreena McKennitt
I posted this soo long ago but revisiting it has made me somber and sentimental. The song “Dante’s Prayer” by Loreena McKennitt is a must hear!
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Drawn by the light (by AndreaMrch)
All blue-eyed people come from the same ancestor. There was a mutation in the eye color gene that passed down. Fact.
Good night lovelies.
Don’t you just love mankind? LOL!
This is for any of you having problems with alien abductions.
No matter what we think we can do to stop it, nothing works. They are in control.
If matter cannot be destroyed, then what happens to the matter that is sucked into black holes?
Matter=stars/planets -transforms into a gas which emits from the black hole. Gas has weight, etc., therefore it is still matter.
There is a theory that states the black hole expands as it consumes suns, etc. Black holes are destroyers of worlds but also creators of new worlds. The theory is that the BIG BANG event happened by the massive explosion of several black holes colliding/coalescing, which created our NEW universe. Therefore, before the big bang, another universe existed. The previous universe=matter. Matter did not destroy at the big bang event, instead, it transferred/transformed.
So, in actuality, matter can escape the black hole but will emerge and exist in a new form of matter.
An Introduction to Black Holes.
Defined as “A dense, compact object whose gravitational pull is so strong that - within a certain distance of it - nothing can escape, not even light. Black holes are thought to result from the collapse of certain very massive stars at the ends of their evolution.”